NZFurs Chat forum: Old furry (well, scaly), new place (Chch)

NZFurry discussion and general chat

[ Back to thread index | Page: 1 ][ Show posts in: thread order | date order ]
TribalSkyGodOld furry (well, scaly), new place (Chch)10-Apr-2013 23:55
icon for TribalSkyGod Good evening, ladies and gentlefurs.

I've recently moved back down to New Zealand after living a few years in Finland, where I was a happy scaly. Now I'm a sad scaly, because I don't know any other furries.

Halp :<

Christchurch here, btw. Can I turn up to the meet on Friday?
-unknown-char-Re: Old furry (well, scaly), new place (Chch)15-Apr-2013 16:46
Good evening, ladies and gentlefurs.
I've recently moved back down to New Zealand after living a few years in Finland, where I was a happy scaly. Now I'm a sad scaly, because I don't know any other furries.

Hiya :3 I'm in Greymouth, just over the coast. Welcome back to New Zealand! Don't be sad, you're not a lonely fur, there is quite a few around here, I have another fur friend in Greymouth, and I think there is only us two on this side of the south island. I think there is a few in Christchurch, haven't heard of anything, but if you want to talk or anything, just let me know :)
Rogen LadopRe: Old furry (well, scaly), new place (Chch)01-Jun-2013 03:36
icon for Rogen Ladop

Hello, I'm in Christchurch, in Burnside, we could meet, I haven't found a single furry so same as you, I'm lonely
YasuRe: Old furry (well, scaly), new place (Chch)01-Jun-2013 20:59
*waves a paw giggling* Welcome back to New Zealand *jumps around* I'm from West Auckland hehe ^w^
UilliamRe: Old furry (well, scaly), new place (Chch)17-Jul-2013 19:52

Welcome back to the land of ovine sodomy. I'm over in Ork-land so a bit of a mission going to Christchurch.
Still best of luck meeting fuzzies.
SkorzyRe: Old furry (well, scaly), new place (Chch)28-Jul-2013 08:51
icon for Skorzy Welcome to New Zealand, yup, New Zealand is like that. Finland is a strong country with History and New Zealand, haha, ahahahahahaha, we try anyway but all we have ever been good for is being a shooting location for Lord of the Rings.
I am all the way in Wellington, no chances but hey, I'm probably the closest outside of Christchurch. It is hard to relate to people here, all this country is about, is rugby, farming, and druggy/alcoholic lunatics. Most people here have the same mindset unfortunately so there is not much diversity.
Vance OttrinRe: Old furry (well, scaly), new place (Chch)24-Aug-2013 22:28
icon for Vance Ottrin Hi there, I'm Votter, or VO, I'm another CHCH fur, nice to see some new/old faces here. I'm planning a meet that is likely happening the friday at somepoint, most likely after 3 pm, due to some of the younger furs still having school at that time, it's going to be at the botanical gardens most likely, will let you know, I plan on posting to the mailing list with more details tomorrow or monday.

ShadowRe: Old furry (well, scaly), new place (Chch)04-Jul-2014 09:44
I don't even know any ChCh furs except for myself i also want to meet new furs