NZFurs Chat forum: New Auckland furry

NZFurry discussion and general chat

[ Back to thread index | Page: 1 ][ Show posts in: thread order | date order ]
AnonymousNew Auckland furry14-Jun-2012 00:23
Hi~! i am furry from Howick Auckland and ive been furry for nearly 2years. I am from South Korea currently studying in College in eastern Auckland n iam in Yr12. I am really friendly but could be shy for the first few weeks >
KarlamonRe: New Auckland furry14-Jun-2012 08:19
icon for Karlamon
Hi~! i am furry from Howick Auckland and ive been furry for nearly 2years. I am from South Korea currently studying in College in eastern Auckland n iam in Yr12. I am really friendly but could be shy for the first few weeks >
Its a pleasure to meet you, and welcome to the site. I recommend you should create an account. We're always happy to help you if you need any. :3
Greenfield_KEMORe: New Auckland furry14-Jun-2012 15:34
icon for Greenfield_KEMO
Its a pleasure to meet you, and welcome to the site. I recommend you should create an account. We're always happy to help you if you need any. :3
thank you ~~! I found this community yesterday coz looking for furries around me
Vance OttrinRe: New Auckland furry14-Jun-2012 20:38
icon for Vance Ottrin
thank you ~~! I found this community yesterday coz looking for furries around me

Awesome. Glad to have you as part of the community. I'm also new to the site, but you should join us in the IRC chat.
Server: alicorn.furnet.org
Channel: #nzfurs
Is good fun in there and more active than the forums.
I'm a christchurch/Timaru fur so if you're ever down here send me an email at matongu9@hotmail.com.

*hugs for fun*
Avril TaylahRe: New Auckland furry18-Jun-2012 09:07
icon for Avril Taylah
welcome to the community :D im sure you will find many furries near you c: im also from auckland yay :D *highfive*