NZFurs Chat forum: Hi guys!

NZFurry discussion and general chat

[ Back to thread index | Page: 1 ][ Show posts in: thread order | date order ]
-unknown-char-Hi guys!08-Dec-2011 05:05
Hi. I'm kinda new here. I discovered the fandom through the EML report, trolled some furs, became a self loathing closet fur, found my gf's a fur, looked into the fandom properly, put up some crappy music and became massively proud of being in the fandom. I'm usually open for any conversation and can't wait to meet up with some other JAFAs.

On a semi-related note, is anyone attending Xmas in the park in Aucks? In case you guys haven't noticed, I'm totally jumping at the chance to meet some furs as the only ones I know IRL are the missus and the friends I've introduced to the fandom.

(Dear Lord I talk too much)
Avril TaylahRe: Hi guys!11-Dec-2011 22:45
icon for Avril Taylah omg i went to christmas in the park D: rats missed you :c but welcome to the community c:

Draugr RekkrRe: Hi guys!12-Dec-2011 18:16
Hi. I'm kinda new here. I discovered the fandom through the EML report, trolled some furs, became a self loathing closet fur, found my gf's a fur, looked into the fandom properly, put up some crappy music and became massively proud of being in the fandom. I'm usually open for any conversation and can't wait to meet up with some other JAFAs.
On a semi-related note, is anyone attending Xmas in the park in Aucks? In case you guys haven't noticed, I'm totally jumping at the chance to meet some furs as the only ones I know IRL are the missus and the friends I've introduced to the fandom.
(Dear Lord I talk too much)
Hey if you want to met up I head in to town quite allot, you can flick me a message any time and I'll see how what I'm up to
-unknown-char-Re: Hi guys!12-Dec-2011 18:30
Just checked you out on Facebook. Apparently there's amutual friend or the site's just messin' w/ me XD.

I'd love to meet up. I'll probably bring Athenai w/ me.
Draugr RekkrRe: Hi guys!12-Dec-2011 18:49
Just checked you out on Facebook. Apparently there's amutual friend or the site's just messin' w/ me XD.
I'd love to meet up. I'll probably bring Athenai w/ me.
That's always A good thing XD depending on how I recover from the Con I'll probably walk in to town on Wednesday or Thursday just to kill time if you'r keen on meeting up
-unknown-char-Re: Hi guys!12-Dec-2011 19:04
That's always A good thing XD depending on how I recover from the Con I'll probably walk in to town on Wednesday or Thursday just to kill time if you'r keen on meeting up
was gonna buy Minecraft but this would probably be more worth it now that I have no computer :P
-unknown-char-Re: Hi guys!14-Dec-2011 08:44
Just wondering, are there any other furs in Sth Aucks? My gf and I are probably the only furries in Kura (infact 99% of ppl here haven't even heard of the fandom) and there's a buttload of Auckland Region furs so I'd assume Sth Aucks'd be a sorta halfway point.