NZFurs Chat forum: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast

NZFurry discussion and general chat

[ Back to thread index | Page: 1 ][ Show posts in: thread order | date order ]
KieraHay, is there any other furry's on the west coast18-Jul-2012 12:45
Hay, im new to interacting with other furry's (im kinda a loner where i live) and was wondering if there were any that lived on the west coast or around it anyway's, i really thought i was the only furry in NZ until i read an article in the Christchurch paper that lead me to this site. Thanks to any furry who answers me.
Mordecai, KaiRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast20-Jul-2012 11:16
icon for Mordecai, Kai
Hay, im new to interacting with other furry's (im kinda a loner where i live) and was wondering if there were any that lived on the west coast or around it anyway's, i really thought i was the only furry in NZ until i read an article in the Christchurch paper that lead me to this site. Thanks to any furry who answers me.
Hey Kiera the forums are kinda dead on here :P the irc is all a rage now tho, welcome to the local community. i felt the very same way until i found this site and started to get to know the other furries :P i live in mangawhai and there really is no other furries here but if your in or around auckland theres a ton ^_^ feel free to email me odstmordecai@hotmail.com or add me on skype Mordecai(Kai) and we can chat :P
KieraRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast21-Jul-2012 10:39
Hay thanks for welcoming me :) its lovely to talk to other furry's haha. sorry but i doubt i will be up or around Auckland any time soon, and can you tell me what this irc is? never heard of it. thanks

KarlamonRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast20-Jul-2012 17:58
icon for Karlamon
Its a pleasure to meet you Kiera. I'm a furry in the Coromandel, North Island and I'm usually lonely, I'm presumably the only furry in my area. But still, would like to welcome you to the community. *hugs you*
KieraRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast20-Jul-2012 18:55
Hello Karlamon, thank you so much for welcoming me :) *hugs you back* :)

Mordecai, KaiRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast21-Jul-2012 09:43
icon for Mordecai, Kai
Hello Karlamon, thank you so much for welcoming me :) *hugs you back* :)
Add me on skype and il get you on the irc :P
KieraRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast21-Jul-2012 10:33
Add me on skype and il get you on the irc :P
:) I don't know how sorry but i will find out, im horrible with computers and have very strict parents, im surprised i was even aloud to join this site :P
Mordecai, KaiRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast21-Jul-2012 18:12
icon for Mordecai, Kai
:) I don't know how sorry but i will find out, im horrible with computers and have very strict parents, im surprised i was even aloud to join this site :P
oh ok :3 well i have contact details on my profile on here ^_^ and you can add me on fb if you like "Kristian Gubb" :P our local fandom is amazing, when i first joined it really changed my life ^_^ i hope for the better xD i have had a great time and Cant wait for con!!!
KieraRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast21-Jul-2012 18:24
oh ok :3 well i have contact details on my profile on here ^_^ and you can add me on fb if you like "Kristian Gubb" :P our local fandom is amazing, when i first joined it really changed my life ^_^ i hope for the better xD i have had a great time and Cant wait for con!!!
I dont have a fb but im gonna make one when i find out how hahaha i will add you then, I've never been to a con before and im hoping to start a fandom here with my friends :)
Mordecai, KaiRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast22-Jul-2012 09:50
icon for Mordecai, Kai
I dont have a fb but im gonna make one when i find out how hahaha i will add you then, I've never been to a con before and im hoping to start a fandom here with my friends :)
Where in new zealand do you live exactly?
KieraRe: Hay, is there any other furry's on the west coast22-Jul-2012 13:53
Where in new zealand do you live exactly?
I live in Greymouth,westcoast :)not the best place to live in NZ haha but still home :p, i just sent a friend request to you on fb under maddie chamberlain, its up to you if you want to say yes :)