NZFurs Chat forum: West Auckland Fur?

NZFurry discussion and general chat

[ Back to thread index | Page: <a href="/bbs/chat/?show=1053&amp;order=thread&amp;page=1">&laquo;prev</a> <a href="/bbs/chat/?show=1053&amp;order=thread&amp;page=1">1</a> <strong>2</strong> ][ Show posts in: thread order | date order ]
YasuRe: West Auckland Fur?06-Dec-2012 12:15
You can get it at he warehouse for $15
I havent watched wall-e yet but i have played the game
lol i will have to look some time for robin hood again
athabaRe: West Auckland Fur?06-Dec-2012 12:26
icon for athaba
lol i will have to look some time for robin hood again
Cool!
YasuRe: West Auckland Fur?06-Dec-2012 13:14
Cool!
but all in all any walt disney movies are the best but at the same time i like freddy krueger nightmare on elm street i do have a side for horror and been looking high and low for alfred hitchcock the birds still no luck but not giving up either
athabaRe: West Auckland Fur?06-Dec-2012 13:18
icon for athaba
but all in all any walt disney movies are the best but at the same time i like freddy krueger nightmare on elm street i do have a side for horror and been looking high and low for alfred hitchcock the birds still no luck but not giving up either
Try amazon.com...you find it there forsure!
YasuRe: West Auckland Fur?06-Dec-2012 13:20
Try amazon.com...you find it there forsure!
i would have never thought of going there thanks
athabaRe: West Auckland Fur?06-Dec-2012 15:13
icon for athaba
i would have never thought of going there thanks
Glad to help!
MajitamuRe: West Auckland Fur?08-Dec-2012 22:45
icon for Majitamu
uh yea new to writing a thread and new to this site
im 23yrs old and female in west auckland looking for a met up maybe to met any other furs
i thought i was the only fur in nz but glad i came across this site

Hey guys :) welcome to our fandom. Im a well known Auckland txt me :) I dont bite 02102694185 I help organize meets so il notify you ;) im the only active fursuoter lol in Auckland anyway

MajitamuRe: West Auckland Fur?08-Dec-2012 22:49
icon for Majitamu
uh yea new to writing a thread and new to this site
im 23yrs old and female in west auckland looking for a met up maybe to met any other furs
i thought i was the only fur in nz but glad i came across this site

Hey guys :) welcome to our fandom. Im a well known Auckland txt me :) I dont bite 02102694185 I help organize meets so il notify you ;) im the only active fursuoter lol in Auckland anyway

athabaRe: West Auckland Fur?09-Dec-2012 09:17
icon for athaba
Would you mind if i txtd you?
MajitamuRe: West Auckland Fur?09-Dec-2012 09:41
icon for Majitamu
Would you mind if i txtd you?
Please do :)