NZFurs Chat forum: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!

NZFurry discussion and general chat

[ Back to thread index | Page: <a href="/bbs/chat/?show=458&amp;order=thread&amp;page=1">&laquo;prev</a> <a href="/bbs/chat/?show=458&amp;order=thread&amp;page=1">1</a> <strong>2</strong> ][ Show posts in: thread order | date order ]
CharcoalRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!06-Mar-2011 23:38
icon for Charcoal
*nods* I guess so heh heh x.x; I agree it is 8D haha. Awesome! :D then gonna watch it? XD It will be! :3 Gray is funny hehe n___n Natsu kinda is too though :3
Coolies! I just have Kyan and one in the making that I keep changing as I'm not happy with it x.x;
ahh I see niice :D of course you have to like him he's your character! xD
I like teh name Shalu 8D
Well this is true. I'm not really going to make a character I don't like, am I? Haha!
And yeah. I like the name Shalu too. I'm not even sure where it came from. I kinda made it up on the spot one day because my friend was talking about naming his white husky and I was like "Call her Shalu, wait no. Don't. I'm gonna use it for a fursona. That's a awesome name."
And that is the history of the name Shalu. Haha!
Long post... >_
KyanRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!07-Mar-2011 01:28
icon for Kyan
Well this is true. I'm not really going to make a character I don't like, am I? Haha!
And yeah. I like the name Shalu too. I'm not even sure where it came from. I kinda made it up on the spot one day because my friend was talking about naming his white husky and I was like "Call her Shalu, wait no. Don't. I'm gonna use it for a fursona. That's a awesome name."
And that is the history of the name Shalu. Haha!
Long post... >_

Yeahs! :3 well maybe if you were like writing a story xD and need an evil villain nobody liked haha.
O_O wow! that is a good history for the creation of the name bahaha xD Mine was sorta on the spot... Originally I was looking at colors eg Cyan however I'm not a fan of the letter c so I went with K because it is interesting shapewise XD
yay long post! :3 hehe n_n... I would LOVE a husky :3
CharcoalRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!07-Mar-2011 15:03
icon for Charcoal
Yeahs! :3 well maybe if you were like writing a story xD and need an evil villain nobody liked haha.
O_O wow! that is a good history for the creation of the name bahaha xD Mine was sorta on the spot... Originally I was looking at colors eg Cyan however I'm not a fan of the letter c so I went with K because it is interesting shapewise XD
yay long post! :3 hehe n_n... I would LOVE a husky :3
Oh yeah... That makes me want to write a story... Only thing is I'm terrible at writing. Haha!
Hurrah for on the spot names! Charcoal was kindof on the spot too. Pretty much because all my fur characters I've come up with have grey as their main fur color. Haha! Plus I really like the name Charcoal, it's a little bit different but not hugely outstandish.. If that makes sense.
And I kindof like the look of huskies, but being a dog trainer and stuff and knowing their behaviour... I would not want one for myself.
I like the dog I have. He's a bull-terrier/pitbull type mutt but he's such a dork. Haha!
CharcoalRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!06-Mar-2011 22:59
icon for Charcoal Oh yeah. I changed my fursona from Shalu to Charcoal, btw.
KyanRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!06-Mar-2011 23:06
icon for Kyan
Oh yeah. I changed my fursona from Shalu to Charcoal, btw.

haha I noticed 8D I was kinda like O_o?! at first then I clicked oooh you must have other fursonas :3
Draugr RekkrRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!27-Apr-2011 23:31
Yeah! Not sure if I have been to either of those places, I may have like once or twice ages ago. Your a super nerd? Awesome! 8D. I have been to JB Hi-Fi LOTS 8D.
The city is nice (: country life is okayishh... But nothing new rarely happens making it suck quite a bit and it's too quiet. I was in the countryside for AGES, but I do prefer city life.
Cool! :D *used to live like almost 3 hours north of Warkworth!*
Hay I'm new hope you don't mind me just randomly posting but I head to Queen Street most Sundays to hang out with the Parkour and Free Running team and I would like to meet another furry IRL so if you want to catch up I'm outside Gloria Jeans or in Aotea square around 10:30 to 11:00 just look for the guy in black track pants and shades
Alex DyreRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!07-Apr-2011 17:50
I'm relatively new here and I don't know any furs in person. Only online, and even then I don't really have any fur-friends. I was hoping for someone to chat with and eventually go suiting with... when I get my suit... >u
I am in Rodney xD

zoe stripesRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!08-Apr-2011 18:05
I'm relatively new here and I don't know any furs in person. Only online, and even then I don't really have any fur-friends. I was hoping for someone to chat with and eventually go suiting with... when I get my suit... >u

i live in north shore sometimes (parents) and near the city other times C:

zoe stripesRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!08-Apr-2011 18:12

CharcoalRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!03-May-2011 16:18
icon for Charcoal
Oh awesome! I'm on the shore all the time because that's where all my friends are. ^~^ Where abouts on the shore are you?
-unknown-char-Re: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!01-Jan-2012 16:35
Oh awesome! I'm on the shore all the time because that's where all my friends are. ^~^ Where abouts on the shore are you?

(sorry, i had to make a new account >.
Alex DyreRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!27-Apr-2011 17:48

We should organize a small meet, of all the furs in and around Rodney/NorthShore ^w^
CharcoalRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!03-May-2011 16:16
icon for Charcoal
We should organize a small meet, of all the furs in and around Rodney/NorthShore ^w^
That would be awesome! I would love to meet other furs! >u<
I don't have a fursuit yet but we should definitely organise something! >u
Wulvie-leigh SharpteethRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!28-Apr-2011 18:29
im on the north shore!!! :D although, I probably wont go fursuiting until Ive finished my fursona (wulvie) fursuit, I have another fursuit but its broken and filthy XD I need to patch up some holes lol
CharcoalRe: Furs on the North Shore / Rodney!03-May-2011 16:17
icon for Charcoal
im on the north shore!!! :D although, I probably wont go fursuiting until Ive finished my fursona (wulvie) fursuit, I have another fursuit but its broken and filthy XD I need to patch up some holes lol
I don't even have a fursuit yet so it's no big deal. Saving up money is really difficult for me. T~T