NZFurs Chat forum: Auckland Furs?

NZFurry discussion and general chat

[ Back to thread index | Page: 1 ][ Show posts in: thread order | date order ]
ClusterfurAuckland Furs?25-May-2014 20:15
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here but I've always considered myself a furry. Just wondering if there is any groups that ever meet up now and then? I'm in Auckland by the way, figure there is probably quite a few others in Auckland. Maybe meet some other people with similar interests...
KyhwanaRe: Auckland Furs?26-May-2014 23:19
icon for Kyhwana Heya, there's a couple around, afaik. Might want to check the facebook groups :)

ClusterfurRe: Auckland Furs?09-Jun-2014 23:33
Heya, there's a couple around, afaik. Might want to check the facebook groups :)

thanks for the reply, I'll check it out. This forum doesn't seem to be very active, thought there would have been more replies... Guess people don't check this site very often tho.
Fax FellonRe: Auckland Furs?12-Dec-2014 23:38
thanks for the reply, I'll check it out. This forum doesn't seem to be very active, thought there would have been more replies... Guess people don't check this site very often tho.
Hey fellow furry I'm in glenfield. Would so love to catch up with a fur friend to make fursuits it's so hard when my family can't even understand my drive for making one in the furst place sorry little pun there.
RexRe: Auckland Furs?17-Dec-2014 07:06
Hey fellow furry I'm in glenfield. Would so love to catch up with a fur friend to make fursuits it's so hard when my family can't even understand my drive for making one in the furst place sorry little pun there.
Hey there, furry friend. I Live in Belmont and I'd love to meet other Furries irl.