NZFurs Chat forum: Christchurch furs

NZFurry discussion and general chat

[ Back to thread index | Page: 1 ][ Show posts in: thread order | date order ]
PedroChristchurch furs10-Aug-2011 23:26
sooo who else is out there? wanna have a furry meet?
Dana VixenRe: Christchurch furs13-Aug-2011 18:10
icon for Dana Vixen Hewo there *waves* welcome to Christchurch and the fandom if your new here :3
There are a few furs in Christchurch but sadly we arnt the most active bunch how ever we do try to hold atleast two/three meets a year.

Hope to see ya around! *hugs*

PedroRe: Christchurch furs15-Aug-2011 00:49
Hewo there *waves* welcome to Christchurch and the fandom if your new here :3
There are a few furs in Christchurch but sadly we arnt the most active bunch how ever we do try to hold atleast two/three meets a year.
Hope to see ya around! *hugs*
Hewo Dana!
Okey dokey. This one shall wait patiently. But for the record do you have any idea when the next meet might be?
Dana VixenRe: Christchurch furs17-Aug-2011 18:36
icon for Dana Vixen Hello again Pedro

Not really, generally they are unplanned and completely random, sadly people rarely have enough room to hold one, let alone places that are 'furry' friendly..
you are more than welcome to set up a meet if you wish tho, just give people ample warning so people can plan to come. and plan for around 3-5 people

Hope ya keeping warm during all this snow *curls floofy foxy tail around you*

Dana VixenRe: Christchurch furs19-Aug-2011 07:53
icon for Dana Vixen Heya Pedro

I forgot to say, but if you want to catch up sometime feel free to flick me a txt or something (my numbers on my fursona page) and we could have coffee or watch movies etc, i could even get another fur to meet up with us as well

PedroRe: Christchurch furs20-Aug-2011 22:51
Heya Pedro
I forgot to say, but if you want to catch up sometime feel free to flick me a txt or something (my numbers on my fursona page) and we could have coffee or watch movies etc, i could even get another fur to meet up with us as well
That would be very cool i will definitely look into it an look forward to meeting you and other christchurch friends (p.s. I'm a bit socially awkward and shy when it comes to meeting strangers so if i'm being quiet don't be alarmed)
Dana VixenRe: Christchurch furs21-Aug-2011 07:39
icon for Dana Vixen
Heya again.
LoL all furry's are shy and socially awkward.. its why we dont meet up that often.. thats why when we get a group going its more just to watch movies etc to help break the ice... but yeah flick me a txt and we can go from there.

Hope to see you around :3

PedroRe: Christchurch furs22-Aug-2011 02:14
Heya again.
LoL all furry's are shy and socially awkward.. its why we dont meet up that often.. thats why when we get a group going its more just to watch movies etc to help break the ice... but yeah flick me a txt and we can go from there.
Hope to see you around :3
okely dokely neighbor. I hope to see you around sometime soon too. ....(on a different note) First Christchurch thread on this chat forum to get replies!! Win! (lol sorry I couldn't help myself)
Dana VixenRe: Christchurch furs22-Aug-2011 18:57
icon for Dana Vixen haha lol yeah. This place isnt the most active forum around. Afew others and myself are always on IRC (point your IRC client to: foxtaur.furnet.org channel #nzfurs)

PoppyRe: Christchurch furs15-Jan-2012 19:35
icon for Poppy
sooo who else is out there? wanna have a furry meet?

I'll have to come in and help make one when I arrive in Chch, i'm so used to having them weekly here in Australia! XD See what furs and fursuiters are about in Chch :P