NZFurs Chat forum: Upper south island furrs ?

NZFurry discussion and general chat

[ Back to thread index | Page: 1 ][ Show posts in: thread order | date order ]
WolfBroUpper south island furrs ?04-Aug-2013 18:16
Any upper south island furrs out there ? add me on skype for a chat wolf.bro :) im new to furry and i am willing to make furry mates
-unknown-char-Re: Upper south island furrs ?20-Aug-2013 09:16
Any upper south island furrs out there ? add me on skype for a chat wolf.bro :) im new to furry and i am willing to make furry mates
Hiya! I'm from greymouth, and am heading up to Nelson in two weeks, Where are you from? Nice to meet you :)
WolfBroRe: Upper south island furrs ?20-Aug-2013 18:35
Hiya! I'm from greymouth, and am heading up to Nelson in two weeks, Where are you from? Nice to meet you :)
hey niko add me on skype for a chat im from nelson been here most of my life ,Nice to meet you too.
-unknown-char-Re: Upper south island furrs ?18-Sep-2013 14:40
hey niko add me on skype for a chat im from nelson been here most of my life ,Nice to meet you too.
Hey, Sorry I havent added you yet, will do it when I get home to skype :)
WolfBroRe: Upper south island furrs ?23-Sep-2013 19:35
Hey, Sorry I havent added you yet, will do it when I get home to skype :)
Sweet look forward to chatting :)
XerianRe: Upper south island furrs ?29-Nov-2013 17:05

I currently live in Invercargill, But I am heading up to Nelson this christmas. Im a bit young though. :P

KitRe: Upper south island furrs ?21-Nov-2017 20:54
I currently live in Invercargill, But I am heading up to Nelson this christmas. Im a bit young though. :P

Im currently in invercargill XD
-unknown-char-Re: Upper south island furrs ?21-Mar-2014 22:30

im from nelson, but will be heading to invercargill next year
ObliviousCitizenRe: Upper south island furrs ?18-Jan-2016 16:45

I live in Nelson, and would be glad to hear from you. I'm sure I've got contact info on my profile somewhere.